Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Radio buttons unclickables

Hello everyone,

Here is the source code of a set of radio buttons inside a table row.  When I try to test my survey on the web, the radio buttons remains unclickable, an I don't know why.  Could someone help me? I'm rather new to Sawtooth and HTML programming.

<tr>
<td><p class="option" style="color:black;text-align:right;">Pas du tout</p>
      </td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="1" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_1" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_1_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="2" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_2" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_2_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="3" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_3" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_3_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="4" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_4" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_4_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="5" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_5" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_5_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="6" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_6" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_6_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td><input name="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant" value="7" type="radio" id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_7" class="HideElement">
<div id="StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant_7_graphical" class="graphical_select radiobox"></div></td>
      <td>
        <p class="option"  style="color:black;text-align:left;">Tout-à-fait</p>
      </td>
     </tr>

Since I want a specific layout for the page, I used a free format question and wrote the following code in Sawtooth.

<tr>
<td><p class="option" style="color:black;text-align:right;">Pas du tout</p>
      </td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 1)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 2)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 3)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 4)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 5)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 6)%]</td>
      <td>[%RadioSelect(StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant, 7)%]</td>
      <td>
        <p class="option"  style="color:black;text-align:left;">Tout-à-fait</p>
      </td>
     </tr>

I use to Sawtooth Add Add variable type menu in the free format question to add the variable  StRodrigue2020Vert1_interessant.
asked Oct 8, 2014 by Michel Després
I think we need a little more info just to clarify what's going on.  Are you using the preview option or the test option?  Does it work locally on your computer and you have uploaded it to a server and it stops working on the server?  You could also send your study in to support@sawtoothsoftware.com and we can see if we can replicate the problems.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.