Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

CBC Best Worst - Value does not fall within expected range

Hi Guys,

I am running a relatively simple best worst cbc project and when I try to estimate the results I am getting an error  "Value does not fall within the expected range".

When I try to export the results to see if I can see which value is not within expect range, it tells me that "The following fields were not found in the accumulated data and were not exported" for my random task results.  But when I view the data I can see that they are there...

The counts command and the interaction tool command seem to work fine, it is just when I am trying to compute utilities or export the full data set - any ideas?
asked Apr 14, 2014 by djtindall Bronze (600 points)
I can get the file to estimate manually in cbchb, but obviously would prefer to solve this within SSI
Please send your study files into support@sawtoothsoftware.com to take a look at.  Please indicate which version of SSI Web you are using.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.