Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

What is maximum number of Concept per task in CBC?

Hello,

I am planning to use CBC for a project.
I have seen that a CBC study has more than  21 concepts shown per task.
however, this is first time for me to design CBC study, so I do not know whether it is possible or not.

So here is my questions below :
Q1) what is maximum number of concept per task in CBC?
Q2) is it possible to set more than 20 concepts per task?

if there is an answer, it would be really helpful.

thank you
Best regards,
Sangho Oh
asked May 16 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Just tried this in Lighthouse Studio.  I'm assuming you're asking about Lighthouse Studio.

Limit is 250 concepts per task.
answered May 16 by Bryan Orme Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (198,715 points)
Thank you for the answer.

I am currently using Sawtooth Software SSI Web 7.0 and 8.4.8. However, they seem to have limited number of concepts per task in CBC, which is less than 15.

For double checking, if i would use Lighthouse Studio,  I can set 250 concepts per task as maximum in CBC study, right?

and, unlike Lighthouse studio, are they(Sawtooth Software SSI Web 7.0 and 8.4.8.) unable to set more  than 15 concepts per task in CBC study?

Thank you
Best regards,
Sangho Oh
Current Lighthouse Studio v9 allows up to 250 concepts per task.  It's been so long since I've used SSI Web 7 and 8.4.8.  So, if you are seeing that it limits you to 15 concepts per task...then I suppose that's the answer.  Perhaps you could write our tech support group at support@sawtoothsoftware.com to confirm limitations of those old versions of software.