Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Small details in CBC Design

Hi everyone,

My tutor at uni made me aware of the mouse-over effect when scrolling over an attribute in a CBC study. Without his mentioning it, I would have never found this.

That is why, I would like to ask you whether there is some website, youtube video, or paper that covers these small fine-tuning details. I have read many papers, saw introduction videos and more, but never found anything that covers these small and nice details.

Thank you and best
Max
asked May 13 by maxive94 Bronze (780 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi
Do you mean having additional information appear about an attribute (level) via mouse-over?

If so, this should provide what you need

https://legacy.sawtoothsoftware.com/forum/29328/show-additional-information-on-attributes-via-mouse-over?show=29328#q29328

Dan
answered May 13 by dan r Bronze (4,025 points)
Hi Dan,
no I meant whether there are similar effects that I could implement in a CBC-design which would make my study more appealing? I already implemented the mouse-over effect.
Best Max
Ah, I see - you are seeking unspecified tips to improve your CBC.

Appealing (but still accurate)  graphical representations of attributes and/or levels  can be very effective at increasing engagement.

Perhaps others will have suggestions

Dan
yes, exactly. I have seen lots of papers, websites, and youtube videos. But they cover only basic stuff.
Thank you for your advice!