Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Lighthouse 9.12 javascript error

Hello,

When I convert script from lighthouse 9.3 to lighthouse 9.12, I get the following javascript error. How can I fix this problem?

File name : ssi_javascript9_12_1.js

Error;
Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' data:". Note that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

Best regards
asked Nov 4, 2021 by sadettin.aktar (165 points)
As a quick fix, you could enable custom security headers in your survey settings and replace this:

'self' 'unsafe-inline'

with this:

'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'

I'm surprised to see this problem, though.  There should be a link to the right of that error message.  If you click on it, your browser should navigate to the area in the JavaScript that produced the problem.  I'd be very interested to know what this code is.
Hi,

line with the error

function SSI_RemoveBackButtonShell()
{
    setTimeout("SSI_RemoveBackButton()", 1);
}

Since I do not know the e-mail address, I sent the image with the question title to the support e-mail address.

The solution you suggested solved my problem.

Thanks
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.