Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Recreating Scores On-The-Fly after field work

Hi,

I used:  MaxDiffRankAttLabel(ExerciseName, Rank#)  function to used 1st ranked item in another question. I did not created the list to save the ranking on the fly as I thought I should be able to recreate it later if needed. Now I  am trying to recreate the these on the fly ranking  following the guidance below but not getting the results in the tab in the repot. Please can anyone tell me what am I  doing wrong?

Recreating Scores On-The-Fly After the Fact

If for some reason you need to recreate the scores on-the-fly during subsequent analysis after the surveys have been collected, click Analysis | Analysis Manager, specify Logit as the Analysis Type, click the settings button gear_blue and then click the Settings link.  Check the box that says Recreate on-the-fly scores and rankings.  When you run the logit analysis, the on-the-fly scores and rankings are displayed in the On-the-Fly Scores tab of the report.
asked Jun 4, 2021 by hamza.binikram (245 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
This is a bug in Lighthouse Studio v9.11, and will be addressed soon.
answered Jun 4, 2021 by Walter Williams Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (22,905 points)
Hi, I tried doing the same in v9.10.1 and that didn't seem to work either. Is there any alternative way of getting to this?