Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

WTP per attribute - the easy button function

Dear all,

for my master thesis I am investigating WTP for various product attributes and consider using the new "easy button" instead of manually creating competitive prodcuts in the market simulator.

Now I am trying to understand the process behind the easy button to be able to explain it in an academic proof way, can anyone help me out or maybe recommend some literature?

Thanks in advance,
Miriam
asked Apr 23, 2021 by m_clas05 (145 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Miriam, please write me at bryan@sawtoothsoftware.com and I will send you the white paper that goes into more detail regarding our WTP methodology.

--Bryan
answered Apr 23, 2021 by Bryan Orme Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (198,315 points)
Dear Bryan,
I have an additional question which might be interesting for other users as well.
Do you have any recommendations, on how to deal with WTP per attributes with high percentages of extrapolated values or values not converged at all? I have values of up to 90% which did not converge, can I still make use of this estimations? Or are there any remedies to improve the calculations?

Thanks a lot,
Miriam