Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Customize Survey Logo Size

Fairly simple.  The client would like the logo to be slightly bigger.  This is the one set here:  Settings-->Style-->Header/Footer-->Survey Logo.

Is there a way to resize that logo?  If not would I just put something in the Page Header or the HTML <head> tag
asked Jan 21 by Nwiggin Bronze (1,000 points)
In the global css file i.e. "ssi_style9_X_Y.css" file, you can find below class

.header_logo img 
{
    max-height: 50px;
}

You can update the height in that class to whatever you need.
This file can be found in Graphics-->system path
Thanks, I also found that I needed to go into the Survey Settings-->Survey Style and update the Style Selection to "Import Custom Style" for it to update.  

Making this comment for two reasons.
1) so I can find it again when I need to
2) so others can see full resolution
OK, actually, after playing with this from a while it's not actually working.  It's odd. when I go into the survey settings-->survey style and select import custom style, it shows up great in preview and test.  However, when uploaded and we test the link (https://CRResident.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html) the customization does not work.

Ok, as I was typing this I wanted to see if it did this on multiple browsers.  So, it doesn't work on Edge, but it does on Chrome.  Hmmm, I know that browser compatibility is outside your purview, but any hints?

But wait, there is more...my client also uses Chrome and she is not seeing the CSS changes.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.