Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

max-diff looping

Hi Team,

I have a study in Confirmit, which redirects to sawtooth and back in confirmIT( i.e Confirmit --> sawtooth -->Confirmit). My sawtooth study just has a Max-diff and Termination node; which basically points back to confirmit study.  When I take a test link directly from Sawtooth it works fine which means Max-diff is shown and then it goes to Confirmit. But when I take a live link from Confirmit then it goes from Confirmit to sawtooth which is correct, but then the Max-diff part goes in a loop and never enters to Confirmit again. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ashu
asked Jan 11 by Ashu
Does this behavior happen when you test the MaxDiff survey locally?  Does it happen if you enter directly into the MaxDiff?  Do you have any skips or loops set up in the survey?  Please provide this information along with your files to support@sawtoothsoftware.com and we can see if we can figure out the issue.

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.