Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Putting "None of these" ON the select button instead of above it.

I found a post about changing the button text for the None option here:
https://legacy.sawtoothsoftware.com/forum/22597/different-button-name-text-for-none-option

However, I was wondering whether it is also possible to only have the button for the None option, and not the text above.

So instead of having the text "None of these" followed by the "Select" button below it; I would like to have the "None of these" ON the select button and no additional text above the button.
Is that in any way possible?

Many thanks!
asked Dec 18, 2020 by Tina Van Regenmortel (415 points)
I think that code ought to work, but its CSS selector makes me a little hesitant that it could fail depending on what else exists on the same page.  Can you try replacing this:

div.input_label:eq(-1)

with this:

#[% QuestionName() %]_div .none_concept .task_select_button
Hi Zachary,
After I hide the text "NONE: I wouldn't choose any of these." and change the button text to "None of these" for CBC, the button is no longer centered. This is weird. Can you please provide any suggestions on how to make it center again? Many thanks!
Hi Zachary,
I tried adjusting the button size. Now it's centered. Please ignore my question in the previous comment. Thanks!

Your solution to the original question

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.