Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

How do I allow my client to test survey multiple times?

Designing my first suvey. My client does not have Sawtooth. I have uploaded the survey to the hosting management at Sawtooth and sent link to client. Client could only complete the survey once - I assume its tracking IP address. I need my client to run the survey multiple times for QA. How do I provide a link that allows them to test multiple times??

Thanks!
asked Jul 27 by Beth

1 Answer

0 votes
Beth, I see you are writing your first survey. Well done.

Some friendly advice: USE THIS FORUM. IT IS SO HELPFUL WITH AWESOME AND GENEROUS ASSISTANCE.

Follow these instructions ...

1/ Click on the KEY button at the top.
2/ I assume you have defined a password field? If not, define one under the Passwords tab. Simply enter a name, data type, etc.
3/ Now click on the Password Data button at the bottom.
4/ Enter a password of your choice. It could be "ABC123" or "123456"?
5/ In the Maximum Respondents field, enter something like "999". This allows you to use this password that many times.
6/ When you pass the SURVEY link on to your client, include the password where you allowed it to be used many times.

You can also hit F1 for HELP. Search for "One-Click Access to Survey". This should give you some insights in to setting up a survey link.

Wishing you the best.
answered Jul 27 by Paul Moon Platinum (82,475 points)