Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

ACBC Unacceptables change vertical position of elements

Hi,
I am doing an ACBC and decided to use icons to represent my attributes. When unacceptable/must have questions are shown, the format is mixed.
How can I vertically adjust the attributes to the top or radio buttons and attribute levels to the bottom, to get it better looking?
I am using SSI web 8.4.8.
Thanks for help,
Leo :)
asked Sep 14, 2018 by Djsequenze (120 points)
edited Sep 14, 2018 by Djsequenze
I've just set an image to one of my ACBC's attribute labels, but I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing.  Can you provide a screenshot depicting the behavior you want changed?
Thanks for your offer to help!
How can I upload a screenshot here?
Sites like Imgur offer free image hosting.  If you can upload your screenshot to one of those image hosting sites and provide a link, I can give it a look.

1 Answer

0 votes
Please try adding this to your Must Have and Unacceptable questions:

<style>
.input_cell {
    vertical-align: middle !important;
}

.acbc_rules .option_cell label {
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
}
</style>
answered Sep 14, 2018 by Zachary Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (153,100 points)
Thanks a lot for your help!
The radio buttons changed to middle alignment, but the attribute levels are still top aligned. I cant find the cell name of them, to change it...

https://imgur.com/a/bkPfv4q
That surprises me.  I was seeing that behavior at first, but adding the ".acbc_rules .option_cell label" part fixed it for me.  Are you using an older version of a web browser by chance?  If not, would it be possible to send in your .ssi to support@sawtoothsoftware.com so that I might better determine the cause?  Of course, irrelevant or sensitive information can be removed from the file before sending it.
Oh thats interesting, I used Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome (should be newest version) and the alignment is perfect :) If i use the preview mode in SSi Web the alignment is the same as in Google Chrome. Can I add something to the code, so that the alignment is right in each common web browser?
You're seeing the code work in IE but not in Chrome?  Can you double-check your version of Chrome?
I deleted chrome and downloaded it again...Now it works perfectly! Thanks a lot for your help Zachary :)