After putting up another SSI Web project, while testing it, I've noticed that the select questions aren't working, i. e., I can't click on the radio buttons. I've started a new project, and when I add a select question the radio buttons work like a charm. I even made a backup and emptied the initial project, leaving only the select question, but the problem persists, what clearly demonstrates that the issue is in the that particular project.
Of course the fact that I've created the project based on another one (i. e., copying the folder and changing the folder and file names) may have to do with this.
By the way, I'm using version 7.0.26.
Thank you all,