Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Add text next to radio buttons in CBC

Hi All,

I have been trying to find a way to include some text next to the radio buttons of my CBC exercise, so that when I move the grid question right underneath the CBC radio buttons, the respondents know which row of buttons is for which customer type.

I have changed my CSS style sheet to remove the space between the CBC page and the grid question, and now I am trying to get some text next to the CBC radio buttons.

The way that I have been trying to do this is to create a box using html with my text and then use Javascript/MooTools to position that box relative to the position of the first radio button. I have created the box, and I can play with its position with CSS, but it does not work properly as the position of the radio button is not fixed and changes depending on how much text is displayed in the CBC table.

The other way that I though I can do this is by finding the html address of the cell I need to put some text in and just enter some text in there with HTML. While I can do this using FireBug I fail to do this while in SSIWeb.

First of all, is what I am trying to do possible in SSIWeb v7, and if it is, how would I actually do it?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Orestis
asked May 9, 2012 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Add a function to replace innerhtml of your radio buttons on page onload event, something like
Cel.innerHTML = Cel.innerHTML +  "blah"
answered May 9, 2012 by Bahadir Ozkurt Gold (16,980 points)
edited May 9, 2012 by Bahadir Ozkurt