Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Significance of attributes and levels

I would d like to assess the significance of each attribute level and for each attribute. With running the logit analysis in Lighthouse Studio I can make evidence about the overall significance of the model. But how can I assess the significance for the individual levels?

I understand that count analysis give an overview of the significance of attributes. But I think it is not possible to mix Logit and Count up, when I want to evaluate the significance?
asked Mar 7, 2017 by JKincaid Bronze (1,035 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
The aggregate logit output gives you the utility estimate and the standard errors.  Just like any other statistical test, a utility larger than 1.96 standard errors will be significantly different form zero at the 95% confidence level.  

This information is also present in the t-ratio statistic, which, when it is greater than an absolute value of 1.96, indicates that the utility is significantly different from zero.
answered Mar 7, 2017 by Keith Chrzan Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (102,700 points)