Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Default screen width changed from v8 to v9

I find the default screen width (for laptop) is smaller under Lighthouse Studio 9 compared to SSI Web 8.4.8, when I tried to float the question(s) to the right of a tall image/concept section. How can I make it the same max screen width as for SSI Web 8.4.8?
asked Jan 11, 2017 by JKincaid Bronze (1,035 points)
retagged Jan 11, 2017 by Walter Williams

1 Answer

0 votes
There have been a couple of minor changes but this question is a little bit hard to answer without seeing your specific study and question. There was a change made to the .page class. previously the width was explicitly set to 900px no matter what and in Lighthouse we no set the width to 100% and the max-width to 900px.  So the behavior you want may be as simple as adding

<style>
    .page{
        width: 900px;
    }
</style>

to your study. This will have negative ramifications to any of your respondents who are fielding your study on smaller screens which is the reason it was changed. But that's where I would start. If that doesn't work, we'll probably have to look at your specific question.
answered Jan 11, 2017 by Lance Adamson Bronze Sawtooth Software, Inc. (1,875 points)